Each Element has an "idle" animation that tells the character what to do when they are not moving. By default, characters stand still when not moving, but you can use a Cue to tell a character to sit instead of stand.
It's easy add a Cue that changes the Idle for an Element (like Ryan or Callie):
- Select the Element’s Mark (the triangle in the track at the bottom of the screen).
- Select the Gear icon to see the Mark’s Properties.
- Select the Triangle icon that is in the midbar between “Back” and the timecode. The Triangle icon is the “Add Cue” button (yes, we definitely need a better icon here).
- Click “Change Idle”
- Click “Sit”
- Click Back twice to return to the main view.
If you change your mind and want the character to stand up:
- Select the Mark
- Select the Gear icon to see its Properties
- Click the Cues line in the Properties
- Select “Change Idle”
- Select "Stand"
- Click Back twice to return to the main view