- About Us
- About Filmmaker Live
- Filmmaker Live Photos
- Filmmaker Live Product Roadmap
- Filmmaker Live contacts
[return] About Filmmaker Live
Nearly everyone at Filmmaker Live has had a hand in film. We’ve all seen and experienced where the bottlenecks are in filmmaking. We knew there had to be a better way to plan, make decisions, and quickly share a vision with the team, cast, and investors.
We developed Filmmaker Live to help everyone that has made or thought about making a film of any length. We want to make it easier to tell your story, get that story to others, and Share your Vision.
We asked questions and listened to filmmakers and learned what could help.
- Artistically expressive capabilities, camera and controls that let you plan your project according to your vision.
- Less rework, add cameras or characters without recreating the shot, even after editing (we call it non-linear planning).
- Planning time, not set building time, so we made it easy to quickly build sets from photos from your location shoot or stock photos.
- Working with your team - Real time Collaboration for meetings, working, and sharing.
- - Create ad hoc meetings where you can share your vision, investor meetings, pre-pro meetings, or on set.
- - Working together, anywhere, anytime, share your screen and project. Invite anyone on your team to view and help on your project with you, while you are planning, before you get on set. (Coming with the web browser.)
- - Project access for team members to review, complete shots, and move your project forward, your project that your team builds with you.
- Anywhere, anytime. Filmmaker Live is moving to the browser. With our upcoming release, you can use Filmmaker Live on any devise, anytime without downloading the app or a download to your computer.
- Productivity, a minute or more of edited film per hour of planning.
Filmmaker Live lets you quickly and easily explore the visual possibilities of your project that you can share with collaborators and investors to show your vision. Artistically expressive controls let you create your project, non-linear editing lets you make changes on the fly without starting over, working or sharing with your teams to make your project and share your vision.
To see more about our philosophy learn more visit our blog at http://filmmakerlive.com/blogs/blog
[return] Filmmaker Live Photos
[return] Filmmaker Live Product Roadmap
|November 2014 Release||20||March 2015 Release||20||May 2015 Release|
Beta release including all available Studio features at special beta pricing, $29 for 3 months access
Multi-take recording to explore angles, shots, and options
Non-linear planning allowing the addition of cameras, characters and props and changes in focal lengths, with those changes appearing in your edited footage automatically, without starting over
Photo import for quickly assembling sets from location shots or stock footage
Real time collaboration with your team to share your project in meetings or work on the same project, across the table or country
Still shot exporting for quick discussion of sets and action
Easy to learn giving incredible productivity of 1 minute of edited footage or more per hour of planning
Filmmaker Live available for use in browsers. Use Filmmaker Live on any devise, anytime without downloading the app or a download to your computer.
Indie, Professional, and Studio levels available – starting at $19.99/month
Free Filmmaker Live limited trials
In app day passes management
Advanced meeting tools to quickly set up one time and recurring meetings and presenters
Admin level available – tools to manage project access, storage, and day passes
Grayscale display option for Pro and Studio – keeping presentations focused on your vision, not the color scheme
Printable shot lists detailing cameras, lens, and location for quick production setup
Cast list with actor and prop locations detailed by scene and shot
[return] Filmmaker Live contacts
For information about Filmmaker Live, Accelerated Pictures, or interviews, contact:
Jon Trohimovich at firstname.lastname@example.org